Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Spicy stir-fry tofu
- 14 oz. extra firm tofu (one package)
- 1-2 large clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ⅛ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat pan, add olive oil (heat oil until very hot but not smoking).
- Squeeze and dry tofu with a paper towel, cut tofu into small (½ inch) cubes.
- Add tofu to oil, fry until brown.
- Add spices to even coat the tofu.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Continue to cook until tofu is evenly coated in spices.
- Add soy sauce and yeast.
- Cook until spices and tofu have blended.
- Add extra spices to taste if desired.