Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 3-4 servings
Spicy fried potatoes
- 3-4 Potatoes
- Cooking oil (olive, vegetable)
- Salt, Pepper to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Chile Powder
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Rinse potatoes under cold water. Peel skins if desired.
- Cut potatoes into small-medium pieces (see photo).
- Soak the potato chunks in a bowl of water for about 2 minutes.
- Warm skillet on stove over medium heat, add oil. Let warm.
- Add potatoes to pan. After a few minutes, add spices. Let cook for around 15 to 20 minutes stirring frequently.
- Potatoes will be tender when done. Don't allow to burn!
- Let potatoes cool down for 3 minutes, then serve.
Served with any other vegetable